DO YOU OFTEN GET CAUGHT UP IN THE WHIRLWIND OF CHANGE WHEN MOVING THROUGH A TRANSITION IN YOUR LIFE?
You know you want to make one!
You’ve written down your goals and visualized your dreams.
You’ve scheduled your appointments and meditated till sundown.
Yet… that gnawing, intense feeling of “NOT KNOWING” stops you from taking your next step, living your life on purpose, and creating what your heart truly desires.
You May Be Asking Yourself…
• HOW DO I CREATE MY NEW BEGINNING WITHOUT RESISTING?
• WHAT ACTUALLY SETS MY LIFE ON FIRE & MAKES ME UNSTOPPABLE?
• WHERE DO I BEGIN & HOW DO I LET GO OF MY FEAR WHEN NAVIGATING THROUGH MY TRANSITION?
I hear you! Loud and Clear.
I think we can all relate, especially when we’re in the crossroads of a big change or a major life transition.
BELOW ARE 3 SOUL INSPIRED STEPS TO STAY ON TRACK WITH YOUR “BIG, BOLD, BEAUTIFUL LIFE” WHEN NAVIGATING THROUGH YOUR LIFE TRANSITION.
(1) TRUST YOURSELF
When it comes to trusting yourself, you need to have a retrievable memory of an experience where you were able to rely on yourself to handle your challenge.
Think back to a time in your life when you were your own superhero and write it down.
How did you show up?
What was one loving action you took to support yourself that led to your change?
When you let yourself drop into the present moment and remember your past loving actions and behaviors you’ll find your courage muscle standing up, waving hello and shouting out “Remember me… I’m here for you & I never give up.”
You may be wondering, HOW DO I TRUST MYSELF WHEN I’VE LET MYSELF DOWN BEFORE?
First, take a deep breath, find comfort from within, and remember today is the beginning of something new. You have the ability to create a new reality in everyday, in every moment, in every new thought.
SO, HOW DO YOU BUILD TRUST?
What research tells us is it’s built in very small moments. It’s the accumulation of many moments and turning toward yourself, tuning in, committing to understanding yourself, having self-compassion and embracing tolerance.
KEEP INVESTING IN YOURSELF AND CONTINUE TO MAKE POSITIVE MOVES FORWARD ON YOUR OWN BEHALF. YOU’RE WORTH IT AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE IN YOU.
(2) ACCEPT THAT CHANGE WILL BE AWKWARD
Yikes! You might want to run for the hills letting this one in.
Fact of the matter is, if you actually let this statement fully sink into your awareness and accept that change will be awkward from the beginning, it guarantees an easier transition. There’s no pretending to have it all figured out and pressuring yourself with being a Change Master!
Making the change you want takes time and commitment, but it’s totally doable.
• No one is perfect.
• You will have occasional difficulties.
• Be kind and loving to yourself no matter what comes your way.
• When you’re feeling awkward and sweating through your new beginning, don’t give up.
• As you journey through your transformation, you’re bound to make mistakes and that’s OK – Give yourself the permission to be human.
• Reach out for support… I’m here for you and I’ve got your back.
• Minor discomforts on the road to your heart-centered goals are perfectly normal and an affirmation that you’re exactly where you need to be.
(3) FIND YOUR CENTER
Take stock of your life and choose one or two areas to focus on that can greatly impact your stability and then take inspired action on it. Don’t let inertia take over and make excuses about why you can’t do something. Be sure that you choose a project that gently pushes your energy level and more importantly, one that you can accomplish. Stick to it, give yourself the gift of structure and don’t throw in the towel until you finish. Then CELEBRATE big time for getting it done!
I assure you that “Finding Your Center” will bring you…
• A massive amount of inner peace.
• A renewed sense of confidence in your abilities.
• A reacquaintance with your inner guidance system.
• And of course a step closer to making your transition a full blown reality!
Remember, when the fear of the unknown comes tugging at your heart and barreling through your brain, make sure to reach out for support, trust that you have the tools and inner wisdom to care for yourself, and finally take simple, daily, loving actions to make your change happen sooner rather than later.
If you haven’t already downloaded my FREE REPORT “How To Keep Your Sanity And Thrive Through Your Transition” I encourage you to do so.
Please go to the OPT IN FORM (on the bottom of this page and sign up.)
It discusses more in-depth tips and techniques you can implement right away to help you successfully navigate through your challenging transition and find clarity through what may seem chaotic.
I look forward to connecting with you,