ARE YOU WHO YOU WANT TOT BE?
OR ARE YOU THE DESIGN OF SOMEONE ELSE?
In a world full of labels, advertising, envy and greed how do you create a SELF that is authentic to who you really are, what is meaningful, what is real?
How do you create a life without selling out or crushing your Spirit?
Can you turn off the constant internal chatter, preconceived ideas and external noise?
How do you begin to truly let the authentic self shine through?
What I know for sure is… it’s crucial I create an inner foundation and begin the process of “Finding Center.” It is within this calm center and fearless foundation, where I connect to the still point in my authenticity and my soul’s alignment.
This is the place where I find:
• True blue guidance
• Soul-satisfying support
• My crystal clear inner knowing so I make solid decisions and move forward from my embodied place of personal power
My ability to find my center is key to my internal joy and the positive energy I give out to others and contribute to the world.
In order to stay grounded and not be influenced by someone else’s dreadful drama and bug eyed buffoonery I remember my truth and hold onto my divine core regardless of what mindless chaos comes howling through “My Mighty Fine World.” The more I practice and strengthen this calm from within, the more I magnify my ability to stay in my center no matter what happens around me.
No long lasting change or personal transformation can take place from a center that is ungrounded, lacks focus, or is unstable in its own divine authenticity and joy.
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS…
WHAT PULLS YOU OFF CENTER? AND HOW DO YOU COME BACK WHEN YOU’RE OFF AND RUNNING LIKE A WILD BANSHEE IN THE NIGHT?
BELOW ARE 5 TIPS TO KEEP CENTERED WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH:
(1) Listen to your inner guidance and what’s wanting to emerge. Have the courage to take inspired action on what’s required to move forward. Take a positive risk and follow your gut! I guarantee your life will move far beyond whatever your fear based mind might conjure up.
(2) Identify an area of your life where you feel unbalanced. Look honestly at where you are and who you are today in order to chart a course for change.
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE TO CHANGE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT?
WHO WILL YOU NEED TO BECOME TO HAVE ALL THAT YOU DREAM ABOUT?
(3) Create ongoing accountability for support from like-minded individuals. Find other high level thinkers who support your place of authenticity.
(4) Be Patient… pause, breath deeply, assess your situation, and respond with a positive intention. Don’t react… if in doubt wait for the divine right time. The answer always comes when it’s guided by your internal positive core.
(5) Remember…practice and keep on keepin’ on! The more you anchor in your center, the more you’ll deepen your ability to stay centered in the midst of a holy mess!
As challenging as it may be, sometimes you need to lose yourself to remember to love yourself and “Find Your Center.”
I urge you to keep looking within…
If you haven’t already downloaded my FREE REPORT “How To Keep Your Sanity And Thrive Through Your Transition” I encourage you to do so.
Please go to the OPT IN FORM (on the bottom of this page and sign up.)
It discusses more in-depth tips and techniques you can implement right away to help you successfully navigate through your challenging transition and find clarity through what may seem chaotic.
I look forward to connecting with you,